The Couponizer System UPDATE

I have received and had a chance to use the Couponizer. I really like the concept and think it would be great for beginner couponers who don't have a lot of coupons. I happen to have a ton of coupons and this system will only hold a portion of what I have. I am going to try to make it work somehow, but would not recommend this product for those who have a large number of coupons.


I have been thinking about creating my own coupon organizer using some scrapbooking products that I own from Creative Memories. I will post a picture and describe once I see how it works. I currently use a letter size expandable file folder that holds legal/business size envelopes that hold store specific coupons along with the store flier behind it. I keep rebate information in the first slot. I also have a smaller photo file from Creative Memories that I use for baby items (diapers, wipes, etc.). In addition, I have another legal size expandable file folder that holds restaurant coupons, which I keep in my car. It is frustrating at times because of the varying sizes of coupons. It would be great if they were all the same size. Therefore, a one size coupon organizer does not fit all! I got some of my ideas from Ashley at FrugalCouponLiving. Go here to see what she uses. Her envelopes are pretty and reminded me of scrapbooking!


I aspire to blog about super deals that I get by couponing and while I do get some small ones, I have yet to go to the grocery store and return with $200 worth of products for only $75! If and when I do, you will hear about it!

Comments

Popular Posts