CVS Shopping Trip

I am so excited to share my awesome shopping trip to CVS this morning!
I had $11.99 worth of ecbs.

My plan was to purchase:

$12 worth of Glade candle products and get $4 in ecbs back.
Most products were 2/$6

Duracell batteries $2.99 and get $1 in ecbs back.

CVS Green Bag Tag .99 - they finally have these here!

Fiber One cereal 2/$6 and get $2 in ecbs back.

I purchased :
(2) 4 oz. candles, a candle holder and a refill pack totalling $12
- mc buy 4 oz. candle get one free ($3)
- mc buy candle holder get refill pack free ($3)
- mc $1.50/2 (4 oz.) candles

Cost $4.50

Duracell AAA batteries $2.99
-mc .75

Cost $2.24

CVS Green Bag Tag .99

Fiber One cereal 2/$6

Total Cost $3.10!!!!!!!

This is probably the best deal I have done yet and I didn't even try that hard!
AND I earned $7 in ecbs to use on my next shopping trip! YEAH!

Comments

Popular Posts