New Year Favorites

I have recently discovered (recommended by a friend) The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman.  This simple information can be life changing in how you "love" the people in your life as well as better understand how you receive and feel loved.  He has several books, but I purchased the audio book from Amazon.com and I am really enjoying it.  I have had several AHA moments!  There is a test for men and women to discover what your love language is or you could even have more than one.  It looks like you can access the questionnaire online.  It is very interesting!

My primary love language is Acts of Service!  It's interesting to me how things can come full circle like that.  I discovered that my Gift from God is Service, so it only makes sense.  Did you notice the title of my blog???

I am a work in progress, but I also love The Fly Lady's work, GTD (Getting Things Done) by David Allen, and Peter Walsh has a new show on the Oprah's OWN channel, which is 279 on DirecTV (In my opinion, there are several great shows currently on as well as upcoming ones).

You can also find some of this information listed on my Resources page.

Comments

Popular Posts