90 Day Challenge Update

I have meant to post an update on my "diet".  I started the Body By Vi Challenge on March 10th and have lost 14 pounds to date!  I need to measure myself again and share the total inches I have lost as well.

I ordered the Shape Kit, which is the program to replace two meals a day with two protein shakes.  I usually have a shake for breakfast (plain, strawberry or chocolate health flavor with a banana) and one for lunch or dinner.  The protein powder shake mix smells like cake mix and tastes like snow cream, to me.  Once I meet my goal, I will do the Balance Kit, which is one shake per day.

I have not followed the program strictly and I have not beat myself up for it, I just start over the next day!  I have noticed that I can not eat as much as I used to and I do not crave Coke, which I LOVE, as much either.  I love that I don't have to count points, calories, fat grams, etc.

Therefore, I am pleased so far with this program!  I will continue to post updates and will be over joyed to share when I reach my goal!  If you are interested in taking the Challenge, please check out my link above.  What can you do in 90 days?

Comments

Popular Posts