Alice.com

I mentioned this site before or the blog. They recently launched the website, so I went to check it out. I have only just begun, but it is very cool and I hope to use this as a tool for shopping. Alice (like from the Brady Bunch) offers free shipping as well as another step to become green. There are grocery sites that will deliver, but they aren't in my area. Alice will keep track of what you purchase, remind you when to reorder, offers coupons, competitive prices (I will do my research to make sure), as well as other neat tools like budgeting. You have to set up an account and enter or select the products you normally buy (if offered on the site - I think you can request that an item be added). It could cut down on gas, time and money! Check it out.

P.S. If you decide to join, please use my referral code/link found in the title.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts