K Mart

I went to K-Mart today to take advantage of the double coupons event. While I was checking out the lady behind me asked how I knew about the deal, and as I was explaining that you can only use manufacturer coupons and not internet coupons, the cashier said that you could use coupons printed from the K-Mart website. I also found out that you can sign up for email updates from K-Mart and get a $5 off $50 in-store and a $5 off $50 online coupons.

Also, if you spend $50 between 3/10 and 4/30, you can get a $25 K-Mart gift card. Mail name, address and telephone along with your original receipt by 5/13 to:

Glamour Platinum Rewards
attn: Promotional Dept.
4 Times Square
16th Floor
NY, NY 10036

You can find more information at this site:

Finally, I picked up a $4 rebate form from Softsoap. Buy a pump and a disposable base, complete the form and mail with your original receipt by 1/26/10. Offer expires 12/31/09

Comments

Popular Posts