Shopper's Hotline

Speaking of shopping, I am also a member of Shopper's Hotline. I don't remember how long I have been a member or panelist. I signed up online and received a scanner. I scan all of my purchases and return the scanner to the base when I finish. I believe the information is transmitted every Sunday or Monday morning via my telephone line. I love this because I don't have to remember to transmit the data like other programs require. I get points weekly for scanning. I also get points for answering surveys. I do answer these because they don't usually take very long to complete. The thing I really like about this program is that I transfer the points into money that is added to a debit card. I have learned that once the money is credited to my card, I need to then go get gift cards to stores where I shop. The reason I do this is because they charge a fee for any balance that is left on the card until the balance reaches $0. I don't know about you, but I don't like throwing money away!

Comments

Popular Posts