Cellfire (Mobile Coupons)

I have seen Cellfire on several other blogs and websites, but did not decide to check it out until last night. I was playing around on my BlackBerry Storm, which I LOVE, and found the application, so I downloaded it. There could be potential for good use, but I only have a few offers available in my area code. They are a portrait package for $7.99, 1 free rental and 1 free used DVD from Hollywood Video and 15% off any purchase or $5 off any $29.99 purchase from 1-800-flowers.com. If grocery or drug coupons are available, it appears that you can add your savings card and get the credit on your next purchase. You could use this while traveling too.

Apparently, you can get codes/electronic coupons online, save them and use them later. I believe I read that you can only access the codes/electronic coupons a few times before they expire. I am still learning about this, so I will share as I learn more.

Comments

Popular Posts