Clutter

I am constantly fighting the clutter battle. Usually, it's my clutter that I am trying to manage! It is so frustrating, I used to be more organized before children. I try to tell myself that it will get better and it is, slowly.

I have been going through my stack of magazines and catalogs pulling out anything that I think might be helpful or interesting to share on my blog as well as decorating ideas, birthday or holiday gifts and things to read or research later. My recycling bin is getting pretty full and I feel like I am actually accomplishing something. That reminds me that somewhere in my stack there is a website about recycling magazines. I will share that link when I find it. Ok, I found it in Oprah and the link is http://www.earth911.com/. It's pretty cool, it did not list my local recycling centers, but did have some in neighboring cities.

I recommend downloading and listening to the Flylady and David Allen from iTunes, you can find the links under Organization in the right hand column of my blog . I hope to work toward what David describes as "mind like water" someday. I am just trying to keep mine (my mind) from spilling out of my head.

Comments

Popular Posts