Rebates Rebates Rebates!!!

I am so excited to share this! There are some rebates available from SC Johnson, Proctor & Gamble as well as Con Agra Foods and after careful review of some older receipts, I am going to be able to request the $100 P&G coupon booklet as well as two of the SC Johnson $5 rebates!

I am a pack rat, so I keep receipts, you never know! Anyway, the P&G rebate is from 2/1 until 4/15 and you don't have to purchase them all at one time, so I was looking through my receipts and sure enough found where we spent $50 on various products, so it's covered and I can get it in the mail.

The SC Johnson rebate is for $5 when you purchase any three (3) of the following products (Ziploc, Glade, Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles, Pledge, Shout, Fantastik, Drano, Raid, Off, Saran, and Nature's Source). The good news is you can submit three rebates! While searching for the P&G products, I found a receipt with 3 Ziploc products and one with Shout and Windex products. Needless, to say I am very excited about getting some extra money back for doing a little research and keeping these rebate forms in front of my face.

Comments

Popular Posts