Shoebuy.com

I bought some kids shoes earlier on shoebuy.com and I have to say I am really impressed with the deal I got. I looked at several sites trying to figure out the best deal and find exactly what I was looking for (brand, color and size). Shoebuy.com had four of the five shoes I was looking for and they were offering an additional $10 off back to school code (B2S) on a $50 order or more. I also got free shipping! You got to love that. Anyway, while checking out I registered or created an account and they gave me another discount, which was almost $10! Needless to say, I was very happy and I will definitely return to search for more deals at this site. To top it off, in an email they offered me a link to share with my family and friends so that I can earn some free shoes!!!!! I will provide that link later and ask that if you check it out and decide to place an order, please consider using my referral code!

Here is the page that tells about the additional savings I received!

Comments

Popular Posts